“A film made with such ferocious intensity that it can’t be dismissed ignored”
— Cinema Junkie
Drown is the independently-made feature by Writer/Director Dean Francis. Violence, jealousy, desire and what it takes to hide who you are. Drown is a bold and intense ride into the cloistered world of competitive surf lifesaving and the destructive relationship between a champion and his new rival.
This Special Edition DVD includes:
- 8 page Special Edition Booklet
- 2 x quality postcard prints suitable for framing
- Extensive interviews and behind-the-scenes footage
- Directors Commentary track
- 'Boys Grammar', a short film by Dean Francis
- 4 x Deleted Scenes
© 2016 by LABEL DISTRIBUTION & jj splice films
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Drown (Special Edition DVD)
"One hell of a powerful movie!"- Graeme Blundell
The gripping feature of Australian writer-director Dean Francis starring Matt Levett, Harry Cook & Jack Matthews.